Already have an account? Click here to log in to our CUSTOMER PORTAL
– Masks must be worn to enter the building
– Social Distancing is required inside
– Temperature checks will be taken at check-in for students, staff and adults observing
– Hand Sanitizer should be used at check-in
– Participants should bring water bottle
– We have limited viewing to maintain building capacity for classes
– We ask that participants remain home if they feel sick or have been around a family member that’s sick
– All equipment will be cleaned after use
– Masks will be worn by staff when not able to social distance
Camp is guaranteed to keep your child active, engaged, and physically fit! Your child will expand their knowledge in gymnastics and have fun with friends and our energetic camp staff. Each day will include gymnastics, games, free time in the gym, crafts, and movie time after lunch. Camp is taught by experienced, professional I-Power Gymnastics staff.
– Our School-Age Camp is for ages 5 – 14 years. Preschool camps are for ages 3-5 years old.
– A $15.00 membership fee will be added for students who are not current students.
Parents Night Out/Movie Nights Come play at the gym for our parents’ night out event! Parents – grab the evening to get together with friends or enjoy a much needed date night while we entertain and play with your kiddos! Our PNOs run from 6-10pm – plenty of time for dinner and a movie! Kids will enjoy play time in the gym, movie, games and activities, a craft, pizza & dessert!
Parents Night Out with Sleepover Come play from 6-10pm or stay all night for our optional lock-in sleepover! Sleepovers are open to all students ages 6 and up. The evening will begin at 6pm and end at 9am the next morning (parents may pick up earlier if they prefer).